LOCATION NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRAIN CROSSING
*Train Notice 1112 / 2016 issued on 24/06/2016 is amended and re-issued as per below.
Effective forthwith the following temporary alterations will apply at Grampians Loop in conjunction the instructions contained in Section 27 Procedure 14 of TA20 Code of Practice for Victorian Mainline Operations.
- The Main Line at Grampians will not be available for Train Crossing Requirements.
- Until further notice Grampians Loop will be defined as an intermediate Train Order Station and will be available only for follow movements.
- All trains at Grampians Loop will operate via the existing No.2 Road.
ISSUE OF TRAIN ORDERS
When a Train Order issued to Grampians Loop the order will only apply to the Clearance Point board at the end of the Crossing Loop for that direction of travel.
GRAMPIANS LOOP - PORTLAND END
- The Portland end trailable points have been secured to lay for the No. 2 Road by point clip and independent padlock the key to which is held by the Signal Maintenance Technician.
- The trailable point banner has been temporarily removed.
GRAMPIANS LOOP - MAROONA END
- The Maroona end trailable points have been secured to lay for the No. 2 Road Track by point clip and independent padlock the key to which is held by the Signal Maintenance Technician.
These arrangements will remain in force until further advice is issued.
Authorised by: Ops Support Manager, Interstate Network.