APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING ROUTE:
Coonamia to Stirling North
Port Germein Loop
Commissioning of New SCT Siding
Train Alteration Advice No: 1004/2015 Amendment 1
Upon completion of commissioning activities, the following infrastructure will apply at Port Germein:
The following equipment will be entered into service:
- A new switch stand at 25.478 km on the crossing loop, controlling access to the SCT Siding, will be rod connected to a derail at 25.545km. The switch stand and derail will be numbered 17 and 17A respectively
- A new switch stand at 26.417 km on the crossing loop, controlling access to the SCT Siding, will be rod connected to a derail at 26.350 km. The switch stand and derail will be numbered 18 and 18A respectively.
- A new HLM electric point lock will be attached to switch stands 17 and 18 respectively.
- New DC track circuits will be installed on the Crossing Loop and SCT Siding.
- Two new enclosures housing control equipment will be mounted adjacent to the SCT Siding turnouts. A pushbutton box will be mounted on each enclosure and will house pushbuttons and indication lamps.
- Phoenix train control system in NCCW will be updated to display the new SCT siding at Port Germein.
Note: Full instructions regarding the operation of the SCT Siding are detailed in a separate Standing Train Notice. (Standing TN1507 on 22/09/2015).
The SCT Siding will have a standing room of 805 metres.