APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING ROUTE: -
SOMERTON LOOP TO ALBURY
Commencing Immediately and until completion of works (late 2022)
East and West Lines between Seymour and Albury
As part of a VLOCITY rollout by VLINE Corporation along the ARTC North-South Standard Gauge Corridor, a 60km/h speed restriction must be observed for drivers of VLOCITY Fleet on the approach to the following Passive Level Crossings:
- Gravelside Road Level Crossing at KP 106.357 - Seymour
- Willbrahams Road Level Crossing at KP 160.510 - Violet Town
- Bennetts Road Level Crossing at KP 262.047 - Springhurst
- Welladsens Road Level Crossing at KP 285.040 - Wodonga
As forewarning for drivers to reduce speed on the approach to the above Passive Level Crossings, in-field TSR signage consisting of a white rectangular reflective board and black text has been erected at the following distances:
The signage contains the name of the level crossing in the top rectangular sign with the words Vlocity 60 located in the bottom rectangular sign.
- Outer Board is placed at 1200mtrs
- Inner Board is placed at 200mtrs.
The TSR signage will remain in place until the Passive Crossings are upgraded to Active. These works are proposed to be completed by late 2022.
Project Manager - MYRIAM WRIGHT: 0403 970 361
Senior Project Manager - RAVINDER SINGH : 0411 034 312
Track Protection Manager - ROBERT SCHULLER: 0448 305 206
AUTHORISED BY: Operations Interface SA/VIC, Interstate Network.