APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING ROUTES:
SOMERTON LOOP TO ALBURY
BENALLA TO OAKLANDS
VLocity Route Restrictions
Effective immediately the V/Line VLocity cars are permitted to operate on the ARTC Network with the following restrictions.
Route restrictions associated with the VLocity
The VLocity is not permitted through the following points or locations.
- Not permitted beyond Signal Post 2 at Brooklyn.
- V/Line sidings at Somerton Loop
- Up End Cripple Road at Wallan Loop
- ARTC Engineers Siding Seymour Loop (former Seymour Crossing Loop)
- Violet Town Sidings
- Not to move past fouling point between 3 Road and 4 Road at Benalla (Oaklands end of yard).
- Private Siding Benalla.
- SCT Barnawartha Sidings
- Not to traverse the manual points between the Back Platform Road and the Engine Road Albury. (Access to the Engine Road through 29 Points permitted).
Authorised by: Operations Interface SA/Vic, Interstate NCCW